Subscribe to the HSA Weekly Newsletter
Stay Connected with us!Twitter: HSAFLA
Meetup: Palm Beach Guns and Coffee Club
Forum: The Gun and Coffee Forum
Sign up for our free newsletter! ____________________________________________
HomeSafety Academy Palm Beach
Conceal to Carry
Offered daily at 10:00 AM
Mon - Fri 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM by appointment
Saturday by appointment only
Refuse To Be A Victim
Saturday, June 1, 2013
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
the 911 Call
Saturday, June 1, 2013
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Urban Survival Level 1
Medical Certification Class Requirement
Days: May 25, 2013.
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Seats are limited
Call to reserve your place
Accepting enrollment for our next class.
2 year certificate awarded upon successful completion
Seats are limited to 16 per class
Call for details!
HomeSafety Academy Security School
is approved by the State of Florida to offer Security "D" Licenses, "G" Licenses and "G" re-qualifications Classes offered monthly
You can pick up the pieces from almost any other mistake in your life, except the one that ends yours.
"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets."
Visit The Gun and Coffee Forum
- GLOCK DEFECT ? by: RB
May 23, 2013, 09:58
- New York Shame by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 19:32
- No Ammo? by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 18:01
- Gun Show Shame by: Jim
May 21, 2013, 06:48
- Friends of NRA by: Jim
May 21, 2013, 06:44
- Point and Shoot by: RB
May 20, 2013, 13:57
- Out of the Box by: RB
April 30, 2013, 06:51
- Conservatives confident federal gun measures will be scaled back by: DD
March 16, 2013, 01:26
- GLOCK DEFECT ? by: RB
Register for Class
HomeSafety Academy PollLoading ...
Gun Bill Defined
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 20, No. 21 05/24/2013 May 24, 2013[…]
- Illinois: Concealed Carry Bill with Statewide Preemption Passes House May 24, 2013Today, Senate Bill 2193 passed the Illinois House of Representatives with House Amendments 1 and 2 in a vote of 85-30. This legislation was introduced to comply with a ruling of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit ruling on December 11, 2012 that invalidated Illinois’ total ban on carrying firearms for self-defense. […]
- New Hampshire: Shurtleff Criminal Protection Bill Dies in Senate May 23, 2013Yesterday, the state Senate voted to table the Shurtleff Criminal Protection Bill by a 19-5 vote. After passage of House Bill 135 by a 189-184 vote in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, the state Senate was the last line of defense to stop this bill from being sent to Governor Maggie Hassan for her signature. […]
- Grassroots Alert: Vol. 20, No. 21 05/24/2013 May 24, 2013
- Citizen heroes: Restoring life to Hurricane Sandy victims May 25, 2013Seven months after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the New Jersey Shore, destroying homes and dramatically upending lives, the tourist towns dotting the coast are ramping up repairs to accommodate summer visitors. But for many of the residents in surrounding areas, still embroiled in a morass of loss and red tape, it has been their neighbors and ordinary citizens w […]Perry Chiaramonte
- State report shows downed bridge had gouges, impact damage May 25, 2013Officials in Washington state performed a special inspection six months ago on the Interstate 5 bridge that collapsed because there were indications it had been struck by a different vehicle. […]
- Citizen heroes: Restoring life to Hurricane Sandy victims May 25, 2013
- 39% Think Federal Aid to Oklahoma Tornado Victims Should Be Offset With Budget Cuts May 24, 2013Very few Americans think the federal government gives too much financial help to victims of disasters like this week’s Oklahoma tornado, but they’re evenly divided when asked if the government should make cuts elsewhere in the federal budget to offset this aid. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 11% of American Adults beli […]
- Democrats Quinn, Weiner Lead GOP’s Lhota in NYC Mayoral Race May 24, 2013Both current Democratic frontrunners outpace Republican favorite Joseph J. Lhota in Rasmussen Reports’ first look at New York City’s 2013 mayoral race. […]
- 39% Think Federal Aid to Oklahoma Tornado Victims Should Be Offset With Budget Cuts May 24, 2013
CDC Public Health Data and StatisticsIn the United States... Nearly 180,000 people die from violence and injuries each year. That is nearly 1 person every 3 minutes.
More than 2.8 million people are hospitalized and 29 million people treated in emergency rooms as a result of violence and injuries each year.
Violence and injuries cost more than $406 billion in medical care and lost productivity each year.
- NEW: 2013 Hurricane Health & Safety Tips - National Hurricane Preparedness Week May 26 - June 1, 2013 May 24, 2013Are You Prepared for Hurricane Season? […]
- UPDATE: CDC's Polio Eradication Efforts for May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013The eradication of polio is an important priority for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are closer than ever to eradicating polio and it is critical that we take advantage of this opportunity. […]
- UPDATE: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Shipping Instructions for Specimens Collected from People Who May Have Been Exposed to Chemical-Terrorism Agents May 24, 2013Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Shipping Instructions for Specimens Collected from People Who May Have Been Exposed to Chemical-Terrorism Agents […]
- NEW: Public Health Matters Blog - The Next Monopoly? What "Pandemic" teaches us about public health May 24, 2013Explaining what we do in public health can sometimes be a challenge to put into words, but why not act it out in the form of a game? In the latest Public Health Matters post, CDC Epidemiologist Sherline Lee explains how the board game Pandemic mirrors her work and opened a door for conversation with her friends. […]
- NEW: COCA Email Updates: May 6 - May 20, 2013 May 23, 2013Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Email Updates for May 20, 2013 […]
- NEW: 2013 Hurricane Health & Safety Tips - National Hurricane Preparedness Week May 26 - June 1, 2013 May 24, 2013