- First Steps – Conceal to Carry
- NRA Basic Pistol Certification
- Winchester Certification (Pistol)
- Under Stress Situations
- Shoot Don’t Shoot
- Young Adults Classes
- Continued Education
Clearing DOUBLE FEEDS
Are you required to tell law enforcement in advance that you have a conceal firearm in advance?
Video from Liberty.com and their comment:
*Liberty.com Comment – “Under Florida Law the citizen is NOT required to tell the officer that he has a firearm on him.
However, we highly recommend telling the officer calmly with your hands on the steering wheel that you are armed. The citizen in the video did the right thing.”
FIRST Steps – PISTOL [4 hours classroom plus range time]
This class can qualify you for your Concealed Carry Weapons Permit (CCW /FL) specifically for the state of Florida. Tuition includes all NRA class materials. Ammo and range fees are NOT included. A minimum of 50 controlled rounds are fired to qualify. Private and group classes are available. Woman and private only classes are available by request. A Certification and Rocker can be earned upon successful completion.
Certification available in:
- Pistol – Basic 8 hours classroom plus range time
Special Training Programs
These classes are 1/1 training
Call for details (561) 844-1381
- Winchester Certification (Pistol) Students can continue to challenge themselves by qualifying for Winchester Certifications.
- Under Stress Situation – Shoot Don’t Shoot! Do you really know how good you are? You perform well at the range, but can you repeat that performance under stress or with a life at risk? The true test is what you will perform under stress. There are two ways to find out how good you are, the first is an unfortunate encounter that can cost you dearly, or to work with our NRA Certified Trainer who can help you gain the experience you desire.
- Continuing Education: You have the skills, but some mentoring will help increase your scores and capabilities. You’re performing well but know that you should be better. Call us to schedule time with a NRA Certified Trainer. Our trainers with help you improve your scores, knowledge and skills.
- 3 Gun Training: Improve your skills in three firearms. Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun. This diversified program is available in three levels. They are Introduction, Advanced, and Experienced.
All Classes offered from HomeSafety Academy
WOMEN ONLY or PRIVATE CLASS
setting. Call to scheduled.
Special Safety Kids Courses Ages 8 – 15!
All courses are taught by
NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
All NRA Certified Classes are held at our new state-of-art training center
in Lake Park / North Palm Beach Florida
Classes can be bundled saving you money off the individual course rates
NOTE: Tuition DOES NOT INCLUDE ammo and range time.
Range fees and Ammo are paid directly to the range facility
The Luger, more correctly known as the Parabellum-Pistole, is a semi-automatic pistol design patented by Georg Luger in 1898 and manufactured by DWM (Deutsche Waffen- und Munitionsfabriken Aktien-Gesellschaft) in 1900. Originally designed for 7.65x22mm Parabellum cartridges, US Army trials in 1906 demanded a semi-automatic pistol with a larger caliber. DWM’s submission, a Luger adapted to .45 ACP rounds, has since become the most expensive handgun in the world.
The .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) cartridge, one of the most successful cartridges ever, was designed only a year earlier by American firearms designer John Browning. It has been used in a wide variety of firearms since, owing part of its success to the fact that it isn’t prone to overpenetration and is, therefore, less likely to injure anyone standing behind the original target. Additionally, due to its inherent subsonic nature when fired from handguns or short-barreled submachine guns, it is one of the most powerful pistol calibers able to be suppressed.
Of the two .45 ACP Lugers submitted to the US Army, only one, marked serial number 2, is known to have survived. Serial number 1 is assumed to have been discarded, possibly damaged after the initial trial. For unknown reasons, DWM withdrew from the trials after the first round of tests. At least three more of the .45 ACP Lugers were made, one a carbine bearing serial number 21.
Most recently, the world’s most expensive handguns have been valued in excess of $1 million.