Subscribe to the HSA Weekly Newsletter
Stay Connected with us!Twitter: HSAFLA
Meetup: Palm Beach Guns and Coffee Club
Forum: The Gun and Coffee Forum
Sign up for our free newsletter! ____________________________________________
HomeSafety Academy Palm Beach
Conceal to Carry
Offered daily at 10:00 AM
Mon - Fri 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM by appointment
Saturday by appointment only
Refuse To Be A Victim
Saturday, June 1, 2013
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
the 911 Call
Saturday, June 1, 2013
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Urban Survival Level 1
Medical Certification Class Requirement
Days: May 25, 2013.
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Seats are limited
Call to reserve your place
Accepting enrollment for our next class.
2 year certificate awarded upon successful completion
Seats are limited to 16 per class
Call for details!
HomeSafety Academy Security School
is approved by the State of Florida to offer Security "D" Licenses, "G" Licenses and "G" re-qualifications Classes offered monthly
You can pick up the pieces from almost any other mistake in your life, except the one that ends yours.
"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets."
Visit The Gun and Coffee Forum
- GLOCK DEFECT ? by: RB
May 23, 2013, 09:58
- New York Shame by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 19:32
- No Ammo? by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 18:01
- Gun Show Shame by: Jim
May 21, 2013, 06:48
- Friends of NRA by: Jim
May 21, 2013, 06:44
- Point and Shoot by: RB
May 20, 2013, 13:57
- Out of the Box by: RB
April 30, 2013, 06:51
- Conservatives confident federal gun measures will be scaled back by: DD
March 16, 2013, 01:26
- GLOCK DEFECT ? by: RB
Register for Class
HomeSafety Academy PollLoading ...
Gun Bill Defined
- Alabama: Governor Signs Omnibus Firearms Reform Bill into Law May 22, 2013On Monday, the Alabama Legislature adjourned sine die. Gun owners and sportsmen earned a major victory with the passage of an omnibus firearms bill, Senate Bill 286. This NRA-supported bill was signed into law yesterday by Governor Robert Bentley (R) and will take effect on August 1. […]
- South Carolina: Strengthened Self-Defense Bill to be Considered by House Committee May 22, 2013Today, the General Laws Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee strengthened Senate Bill 308, a restaurant carry bill. As amended and passed in the South Carolina Senate in April, S 308 imposed arbitrary restrictions on the hours a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) holder may lawfully carry a firearm for self-defense in a restaurant that serves alcohol. […]
- Nevada: Senate committee passes bill criminalizing private transfers May 21, 2013Shortly after the speeches ended, members of the Senate Finance Committee did just that by voting 4-3 to advance SB221. The bill now awaits a full vote of the Senate. […]
- Alabama: Governor Signs Omnibus Firearms Reform Bill into Law May 22, 2013
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect May 23, 2013A Chechen immigrant shot to death in central Florida early Wednesday after an altercation with an FBI agent shares a similar background to that of one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects who authorities were questioning him about at the time. […]
- Jury in Jodi Arias trial resumes deliberations May 23, 2013Jurors in Jodi Arias' murder trial resume deliberations Thursday after they were unable to reach a unanimous verdict on whether she should be sentenced to life in prison or death for killing her one-time boyfriend, prompting the judge to instruct them to keep trying. […]
- Man shot by FBI had spoken with bombing suspect May 23, 2013
- 30% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction May 22, 2013For the second week in a row, 30% of Likely U.S. Voters say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, May 19. The latest findings are almost identical to those a year ago and in line with voter attitudes since early March after President Obama and Congress fail […]
- Sublet My People Go By John Stossel May 22, 2013My kids moved out! I have two empty rooms in my apartment. Maybe I can rent them? A tourist visiting New York City could have a different experience, and save hotel money. I'd make money. Wouldn't it be great? […]
- 30% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction May 22, 2013
CDC Public Health Data and StatisticsIn the United States... Nearly 180,000 people die from violence and injuries each year. That is nearly 1 person every 3 minutes.
More than 2.8 million people are hospitalized and 29 million people treated in emergency rooms as a result of violence and injuries each year.
Violence and injuries cost more than $406 billion in medical care and lost productivity each year.
- NEW: Public Health Matters Blog - Do 1 Thing: Work, School, and Community May 21, 2013Disasters don't run on schedule, they can happen anywhere and at any time. Do you know what you would do if a disaster occurred while you were at work or school? This months Do 1 Thing tip is to focused on work, school and community. Read our latest blog post to learn what you can do to be ready. […]
- NEW: Emergency Health & Safety Tip for May 20, 2013 - Make a List of Important Info May 20, 2013More severe weather is on the way. Make a list of important information to contact your family, neighbors, insurance agent, utility companies, and more. Keep your important documents in a fire and water proof safe. […]
- UPDATE: CDC's Polio Eradication Efforts for May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013The eradication of polio is an important priority for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are closer than ever to eradicating polio and it is critical that we take advantage of this opportunity. […]
- NEW: Emergency Health & Safety Tip for May 13, 2013 - Make a Plan May 13, 2013Complete a disaster plan in advance to help prepare you and your loved ones for emergencies and natural disasters. […]
- UPDATE: CDC's Polio Eradication Efforts for May 10, 2013 May 10, 2013The eradication of polio is an important priority for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are closer than ever to eradicating polio and it is critical that we take advantage of this opportunity. […]
- NEW: Public Health Matters Blog - Do 1 Thing: Work, School, and Community May 21, 2013