Vist our Events Page!
Subscribe to the HSA Weekly Newsletter
Stay Connected with us!Twitter: HSAFLA
Meetup: Palm Beach Guns and Coffee Club
Forum: The Gun and Coffee Forum
Sign up for our free newsletter! ____________________________________________
HomeSafety Academy Palm Beach
Conceal to Carry
Offered daily at 10:00 AM
Mon - Fri 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM by appointment
Saturday by appointment only
Refuse To Be A Victim
Saturday, July 20, 2013
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
the 911 Call
Saturday, July 20, 2013
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Women on Target
Saturday, June 15, 2013
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Urban Survival Level 1
Days: June 29, 2013.
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Seats are limited
Call to reserve your place
Accepting enrollment for our next class.
2 year certificate awarded upon successful completion
Seats are limited to 16 per class
Call for details!
HomeSafety Academy Security School
is approved by the State of Florida to offer Security "D" Licenses, "G" Licenses and "G" re-qualifications Classes offered monthly
You can pick up the pieces from almost any other mistake in your life, except the one that ends yours.
"Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets."
Visit The Gun and Coffee Forum
- Consequences by: Jim
June 12, 2013, 15:45
- Share this, Ladies by: Jim
June 11, 2013, 19:54
- Instructors v. Instructors by: RB
June 4, 2013, 09:04
- Firearms Safety by: Jim
May 31, 2013, 17:49
- State Preamble by: Jim
May 26, 2013, 16:12
- GLOCK DEFECT ? by: RB
May 23, 2013, 09:58
- New York Shame by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 19:32
- No Ammo? by: Jim
May 22, 2013, 18:01
- Consequences by: Jim
Register for Class
HomeSafety Academy PollSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Gun Bill Defined
- Texas: Perry signs handful of gun bills that tweak CHL laws June 17, 2013A number of bills from a pretty lengthy list did pass that alter how Texans can be licensed to carry and where they can carry, so if your CHL is about to expire, some of these might apply: […]
- White House cites progress on executive gun controls June 17, 2013The White House says President Obama is close to completing a series of executive actions to address gun violence, but they are not a substitute for congressional legislation. […]
- Armed father rescues daughter from home invader, The Press-Enterprise, San Bernardino, Calif. 06/16/13 June 17, 2013A father and daughter were at their home in San Bernardino, Calif. when the daughter was confronted by a home invader. Upon seeing the intruder, the daughter screamed for help, at which point the criminal grabbed her. The father heard the screams, retrieved a gun, and went to his daughter’s aid. When the father arrived in the room with his daughter and the h […]
- Texas: Perry signs handful of gun bills that tweak CHL laws June 17, 2013
- Alaska man mauled by bear may face charges June 18, 2013The Alaska man who was mauled last weekend at a church barbecue may be charged with illegally feeding wildlife. […]
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship June 18, 2013A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy. […]
- Alaska man mauled by bear may face charges June 18, 2013
- Another Way We Overpay for Health Care By Froma Harrop June 18, 2013Little victories in curbing health care costs can add up. In truth, they seem little only next to the titanic $2.6 trillion Americans spend a year on health care. So let us salute them. […]
- Distrust Growing: 70% Believe IRS Decision to Target Conservatives Was Made in DC June 18, 2013While the controversy over the National Security Agency surveillance program has dominated the news recently, concern about the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations remains high and is inching up. Despite the large number of controversies engulfing official Washington, the number of people following th […]
- Another Way We Overpay for Health Care By Froma Harrop June 18, 2013
CDC Public Health Data and StatisticsIn the United States... Nearly 180,000 people die from violence and injuries each year. That is nearly 1 person every 3 minutes.
More than 2.8 million people are hospitalized and 29 million people treated in emergency rooms as a result of violence and injuries each year.
Violence and injuries cost more than $406 billion in medical care and lost productivity each year.
- NEW: Emergency Health & Safety Tip for June 17, 2013 - Stay Healthy During and After a Wildfire June 17, 2013Protecting yourself and your loved ones from smoke and other health hazards is very important during a wildfire. So is safely securing the area after a fire. Only go into a damaged home or apartment if authorities say it is safe. Don't eat, drink, or breathe in anything that has been near the fire's flames, smoke, soot, or water used to put the fir […]
- UPDATE: MERS Cases and Deaths June 13, 2013Updated cases and deaths related to Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) […]
- NEW: 2013 Hurricane Health & Safety Tips - June 13, 2013 - Have a Hurricane Evacuation Plan June 13, 2013Decide ahead of time where you and your family will go if you have to evacuate. Know how to prepare your home and car before a hurricane arrives. […]
- NEW: Health Alert Network (HAN) #349 June 12, 2013Nationwide Shortage of Doxycycline: Resources for Providers and Recommendations for Patient Care […]
- UPDATE: MERS Cases and Deaths June 12, 2013Updated cases and deaths related to Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV) […]
- NEW: Emergency Health & Safety Tip for June 17, 2013 - Stay Healthy During and After a Wildfire June 17, 2013
- Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook June 18, 2013000 ABNT20 KNHC 181737 TWOAT TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL 200 PM EDT TUE JUN 18 2013 FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO... THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER IS ISSUING ADVISORIES ON TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWO...LOCATED INLAND OVER EASTERN MEXICO. ELSEWHERE...TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION IS NOT EXPECTED DUR […]
- Tropical Depression TWO Graphics June 18, 20135-Day Uncertainty Track last updated Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:16:02 GMT Wind Speed Probabilities last updated Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:04:44 GMT […]
- Summary for Tropical Depression TWO (AT2/AL022013) June 18, 2013...HEAVY RAINS CONTINUE OVER YUCATAN AND CENTRAL AMERICA... As of 10:00 AM CDT Tue Jun 18 the center of TWO was located near 17.9, -90.0 with movement WNW at 8 mph. The minimum central pressure was 1009 mb with maximum sustained winds of about 30 mph. […]
- Tropical Depression TWO Public Advisory Number 5 June 18, 2013Issued at 1000 AM CDT TUE JUN 18 2013 000 WTNT32 KNHC 181435 TCPAT2 BULLETIN TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWO ADVISORY NUMBER 5 NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL022013 1000 AM CDT TUE JUN 18 2013 ...HEAVY RAINS CONTINUE OVER YUCATAN AND CENTRAL AMERICA... SUMMARY OF 1000 AM CDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION ----------------------------------------------- LOCATION. […]
- Tropical Depression TWO Wind Speed Probabilities Number 5 June 18, 2013Issued at 1500 UTC TUE JUN 18 2013 000 FONT12 KNHC 181435 PWSAT2 TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWO WIND SPEED PROBABILITIES NUMBER 5 NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL022013 1500 UTC TUE JUN 18 2013 AT 1500Z THE CENTER OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION TWO WAS LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.9 NORTH...LONGITUDE 90.0 WEST WITH MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS NEAR 25 KTS...30 MPH...45 KM/ […]
- Atlantic Tropical Weather Outlook June 18, 2013